The C.W. Pettigrew Farm and Community Life Center is designed to accommodate conferences, conventions, reunions, seminars, colloquiums, and performing arts events. It is available for public or private events and includes a state-of-the art multi-media room, food service and a 500-plus seat auditorium, with a pipe organ. The 55,000 square foot, $4 million center also contains offices for cooperative extension programs are also housed in the facility.
The building is named in honor of Dr. Cleveland W. Pettigrew, FVSU president from 1973-1982. He worked to develop programming that would attract a more diverse student body. Under his leadership, the new infirmary, new ibrary, and research buildings were completed.
1005 State University Dr, Fort Valley, GA 31030